Pack it up!
Using the right supplies can make a world of difference when it comes to packing.
One important aspect to consider is using the correct boxes. People often make the mistake of using free boxes or just throwing items loosely in bags. There are many reasons why you should consider investing in boxes designed specifically for moving.
- Free boxes may have been structurally damaged by their original contents.
- Often free boxes don't have tops. This makes stacking very difficult - not to mention the box cannot be taped shut leaving belongings unsecured.
- Bugs and larvae easily live in produce boxes - this could infect your new location and the belongings you store in the box.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK has created packing tips to avoid damages to your precious belongings:
- All boxes need to be closed and sealed with packing tape. This makes it easier to stack and protect belongings.
- Use packing paper when wrapping precious items. Ink on newsprint can stain your breakables.
- Do not use duct tape! Instead, use packing tape. Duct tape doesn't stick to corrugated cardboard boxes.
- Use boxes designed for the items you are packing - such as a dish pack for dishes or wardrobe box for clothing.
For additional packing information, contact your local TWO MEN AND A TRUCK.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK Pittsburgh offers a wide selection of competitively priced moving boxes and packing supplies. We deliver free of charge and will refund what you don't use.
Trained, professional packers are able to help you with as much or as little of the packing and unpacking as you need.
Get helpful packing and moving tips from the experts to make your move as easy as possible.
Our Service Area
- Bethel Park
- Mc Donald
- Mc Kees Rocks
- South Park
- West Mifflin