Business Packing Services and Packing Tips
An unsuccessful packing job will lead to an unsuccessful move. Proper packing paper, padding and boxing procedures are vital to protect business and office items.
TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® Pittsburgh offers a full range of packing and unpacking services. Trained professional packers are able to help with as much or as little of the packing and unpacking as you need. We also sell boxes and packing supplies.
Business packing tips
Having your office staff pack themselves can be a great way to economize your move. To help your staff pack as safely and efficiently as possible, TWO MEN AND A TRUCK® has compiled tips to make the packing experience easier.
- Do not overpack moving boxes — the heavier the item, the smaller the moving box.
- Start packing items you don't need as soon as you know you're moving.
- Avoid mixing items from different offices in the same moving boxes.
- Put detailed labels on tops and sides of all moving boxes.
- Don't interlock moving box tops. They must always be sealed with packing tape.
- Pack a moving box of things you will need immediately at the new location. Make sure it is loaded last on the truck so the contents will be immediately available at your new office.
- To minimize the chance of breakage, pack and unpack over a padded surface so if you do drop an item, it will land on a cushioned surface.
- Use packing paper when wrapping anything delicate.
Want to know how much it would cost to move your business?